Through decades of experience working in the construction sector, Chase Underwriting have developed a Third Party Liability Policy which provides a concise operative clause as well as an extensive range of extensions to meet the demanding requirements of the industry.
The recent introduction of the automatic inclusion of Contractors Pollution Liability Extension (effective from 15 March 2015 for all new business and renewals) is one of many ways in which we strive to offer market leading coverage for our customers.
The Chase Underwriting Third Party Liability Policy offers “market leading” breadth of coverage for clients in the broader Construction and Engineering Industry.
Primary Limits up to AUD50M are available with our primary security partner, however increased capacity (up to AUD200M) can be accessed through our partner network of both local carriers and Lloyds.
Our risk appetite is broad and includes the following:
- Residential, Commercial & Industrial
- Civil and Infrastructure (including wet)
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Mining Infrastructure and Services
- Specialist Trades (demolition, pre & post tensioning, underpinning etc.)
- Other Trades (roofing, plumbing, pool construction, carpentry etc.)